Sunday, June 22, 2008

I need a fork. | . _ . |

So in my last days in Memphis, I decided to stay with my boyfriend [Caleb]. Well it was the day before I left and I wanted some ramen noodles. Well little did I know we left all his dishes at my house, because he was using my dishwasher one last time! I had already started making the ramen before I realized that there was nothing to eat it in or eat it with....This led both of us to think of all the different ways to eat ramem...well none of those ideas panned out to well. So then Caleb has the bright idea to make a fork out of a red bull can..I guess it really does vitalize your mind! I know what your thinking...thats just crazy its never gonna work! Well I thought the same thing...but he started in on the can making the best thing he could. And this is what came of it all...