Saturday, June 28, 2008

Content with the Events

I am so glad I went and saw Dax.
It was ok that I went by myself because when I got there I saw like six people I knew so I was not alone. I am very upset though that I fuckin left my camera at home. That was the only thing that made me upset last night. Everything else was great. I got a shirt that I can wear [I didnt get him to sign it]. And also while I was there one of the six people that I ran into was actually someone I have been meaning to get in touch with. He is a photographer and I wanted him to take some professional like pictures of me with my car. Not only for personal reason but I want to send some to my penpal. The funny thing about that is, before I could even finish my sentence he finished it for me. He had the same idea about taking some pictures of my car. So that works out pretty good, he put me in the calender but didnt get my phone number...so I dont know how thats going to work out, he will probably message me on myspace or something [I hope]. Well thats all for tonight. I'm kinda tired...

- | . _ . |

3 comments:

Caleb said...

well im glad your dreams are coming true...

Tiny Robots said...

as am i...as am i!!

Tiny Robots said...

wow is this a text message?