Monday, June 30, 2008

Blue Lights Flashing in My Rearview Mirror.....



So I got pulled over last night. Well kinda...
So I get off work and I'm on my way home and I realize that I am being followed closely...so I do what anyone would do and I brake check the douche behind me. Well I then proceed to come to a complete stop to turn into my neighborhood. So then the guy behind me puts on his brights and then he passes under a street lamp and low and behold its a cop. So he continues to follow me almost to my house but I actually decided to do his job for him...I pull over the car and turn it off and he pulls in behind me and turns the lights on..[there was really no reason for the lights i was already pulled over] Then he comes up to the window and he only gets out do you...and I'm like let me guess you are either pulling me over for my tag being in the window or you wanna see who is driving a hearse? He looked at me and I said I guess its for the tags. Then we proceed to discuss the tag situation and he asks for my drivers license and insurance. My insurance card is expired but I told him the new was at my house..five feet away!! Well I guess he didnt like the fact that I was being a smart ass so he went back to his car and ran my licence..[which by the way is clean] he was taking so long back there I just knew I was going to get a ticket..sure enough he comes back and is like "Im not gonna give you a ticket for the insurance but I am going to give you for improper display of a tag" HOW GAY!

1 comment: